Infamous RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canon-Timeline

2 posters

Go down

Canon-Timeline Empty Canon-Timeline

Post by Ex249 Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:14 pm

As some of the events of the games are problematic to create an easily-populateable world or original conduits, some things have been changed from the canon. Among these changes are the removal of all canon characters and the canon endings of infamous 2 is now removed as it kind of kills most of the fun of this forum. Explanations for things are below the timeline, any questions, just ask in the general chat thread.

Canon-Timeline KGuRkuh

The Beast- We no longer have The Beast existing, and since he was a one of the leading causes of the plague, we have made it so that the plague is just a general effect of ray field radiation.

The RFI- A device to kill the beast and cure the plague, very vital to the plot considering it can kill all conduits. We have chosen to make it a canon object in the world, but have stored it away for a possible site-wide plot in the future. Stay tuned.

The Causes of the Blasts- The first one could have been Cole, but I guess he just wasn't a conduit or couldn't take the blast from point blank range. The second blast was some mad man with the brains to make a second Ray Sphere who also died in the explosion.
Ex249
Ex249
Admin

https://infamousrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Canon-Timeline Empty Re: Canon-Timeline

Post by ReaptheMusic Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:02 am

I'm going to put Character timelines, kept in the format of threads participated in, here. Feel free to put time lines in for your own characters for your records. For ease of finding them later, I suggest using an index format.

Seina Calin:

War:

Balthazaar Aaron Stilles:
ReaptheMusic
ReaptheMusic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum